Kind of a slow weekend, as far as reading goes. But here are some good ones:
- Even though the Rangers suck, baseball still seems to be on everyone’s mind. Check our Frank’s Blog and his series on future Hall of Famers, and 1Lord and his predictions on how the season is going to end up.
- 10 Ways to get to $1 Million – nice article on simple ways to save some dough around the house.
- SEO Checklist – I know search engine optimization is important, but that’s about as far as my knowledge goes. However, this little checklist seems to be one of the simplest I’ve seen.
- The Measure of One Word – I actually stumbled upon this post twice this weekend, forgetting I’d already read it. Which says a lot about the headline.
- The Consumer is Breaking Up with the Advertiser – very funny, and very telling, video. Ironically, it’s by Microsoft.