Great links I hit over the weekend:
- Look Up During Your Sermons: Thanks to Brian for his take on this ProBlogger post. Excellent way of looking at the “stick-to-it-tive-ness” needed to blog successfully.
- A Change In Perspective: Believe it or not, this joker actually flew up to Kansas City just for a BBQ dinner. And a change in scenery.
- New Blogs from Great Friends: Rick and Jan Loy have started a new blog, and I guarantee you they will be an outstanding daily read.
- Two Must-See Videos: Frank tracked down two of the coolest videos I’ve seen in a while. Here’s Amateur, and here’s Kitchen Diaries. Where would web-surfing be these days without YouTube?
- Start With the Customer: Interesting how so many of us marketers use the same words and same approach to sell different products. Neil has an excellent example that’s specific to direct sales.
- Top Names for Pets: Similar to the post above, David points out that the top name for both dogs and cats this past year was the same name. How’s that for differentiation?