This blog is dedicated to numerous topics, but the majority deal with marketing, strategy and general business. Especially small business, since that is what I specialize in marketing for.
I don’t know that anyone’s philosophy on marketing is ever complete; it’s always a work in progress. In a way, Brett’s Blog is my chance to work my way through my own philosophy. You get to watch and comment.
With that said, here are posts that I’ve written that I feel capture my overall strategy on marketing. It’s not complete, but it should give you an idea of where I’m coming from.
And, if you need help with marketing – for your business, your church, yourself – let me know. I’d love to help.
Brett’s Approach to Marketing:
- Definition: Holy Crap! , Facilitating Evangelism
- Branding: Branding is “the Difference”
- Stategy and Focus: Return on Attention, Just Say No
- Customer Service: You Can Run,
- Building Community: What is Your Big, Comfy Chair? , No News is NOT Good News
- Trade Shows: Trade Show No-Nos
- Distribution: Supply is the New Demand
- Creative Direction: Beware the Creatives
- Sampling and Trial: Sampling: 3 Questions to Get You Started
- Risk: 7 Reasons Not to be Risky