26 Reasons to be a Marketing Lover

This site has moved. Read the 26 Reasons to Be a Marketing Lover at Brett’s new site.

Bill has posted his Luther-esque thesis on the doors of the blogosphere with this post on 26 reasons why I love marketing. My three favorites:

  1. The best people I know are marketers
  2. I understand the phrase “Having a Purple Cow who Zags in a Blue Ocean”
  3. It’s better then being beat with a bag of oranges

Check out it out share your favorites.

8 responses to “26 Reasons to be a Marketing Lover

  1. “Luther-esque thesis”

    …but without the Reformation.

    Maybe if we all add to the list we could come up with the 95.

  2. Good idea. The 95 Theses of of Marketing. I’m on it . . . .

  3. I have to say 99% of the best people I know are not in marketing. No offense marketeers.

  4. cwd – What percentage of the worst people you know are in marketing?

  5. There’s no need to answer that question.

  6. Jd – I left the 1% window open for Brett to wonder if he fell into it.

    To answer your question – 28.26%. The other 71.74% are in sales. Sales. Marketing. Same thing, right?

  7. Why you gotta provoke me with the Same Thing talk?

  8. I love your site!

    _____________________
    Experiencing a slow PC recently? Fix it now!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s