Countless great posts over the past week. Enjoy.
- Unschedule Your Life: Life Clever lists out some highlights of the book The Now Habit. Haven’t read the book, but this concept makes sense: Schedule the fun stuff that’s important in your life, and make your “work” work around it.
- Swastikas and the U.S. Navy: This isn’t good. You’ve gotta see the picture and click the link over to the article to understand.
- Real Freedom?: Never have read Scott Adam’s Dilbert Blog before, but I will from now on. This is thought-provoking, and I don’t know exactly where I stand on it. But I like it.
- Everything’s a Nail: Heard the one about the old lady taking a hammer to the Comcast people due to their customer service?
- Halloween Marketing? Here’s great, practical ideas on making the most of the season for small businesses. Who knew pumpkin carving might be the best promotion of them all?
- Brett Favre – Every Grandpa’s Role Model: Noticed what Brett Favre has been endorsing in commercials lately? It’s not Geritol, but it’s close.