Here are a few links worth a read:
- Newspaper circulation: List of the top papers in the country. The Dallas Morning News had the biggest dip. I ended my subscription about 2 weeks ago, but I had no idea it would have this kind of effect.
- Amazing Advertisements: Great samples of creative ads, especially of the grassroots style. My favorite is the dropped calls billboard.
- Name a New Product from 2006: 81% of consumers could not mention one top 50 product released in 2006. I’ll probably have more on this alarming stat later this week.
- Great quote on keeping humble
- Look! Here’s a pretty good daily dose of Seth. What makes people point at you in a way that makes everyone else look?
- Counting Clicks: Pretty good summary of web traffic stat programs. Thanks to Steve Rubel for pointing the way.