Here’s some great links from my weekend exploits:
- This is probably the best thing I’ve read in a week. UberEye Marketing rants about how policies should be replaced by principles. It makes sense. Give people the guidelines (and the goals), and let them run free within it and see what happens.
- Interesting read here on how Yahoo will start taking steps toward behavioral targeting.
- Hey, somebody threw me a bone! Gary Reid tossed some flattering props to the 90 days of Blogging Series I’ve been doing. Read his blog – it’s full of interesting factoids.
- Fun factoids on Mother’s Day.
- Middio.com – a 15 year-old figured there was a need for an easy-to-use video search of just music videos. This site is pretty outstanding. Here’s the story of how it all happened from his dad, and here’s a link to the ever-popular OK Go video, just in case you haven’t seen it by now – it’s worth every second.